We're Going to Hell!!!!

We're Going to Hell!!!!

form an orderly line ladies, he'll get to us all.

Thursday 7 January 2010

Trust Me x

OK this is for all the NYC H00rs. Now this might sound a bit nuts, but trust me, it works.
I’ve already done it, but I figure if we all do it, it might work better.
I want you to print out your fave pic of Rob in Remember Me. Then on the back write something along the lines of;
Dear Cosmos (or ‘the guys’),
I need to know when the NYC prem of Remember me will be and where. And I need to be there at the front of the barrier with the other girls.
With love and thanks,
And add you name.

Trust, believe, receive. As one of my BFF’s would say. It is all a bit ‘out there’, but I have several pagan friends, some are white witch’s. And it does work! It worked for me in November. So give it a try.
C xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment