We're Going to Hell!!!!

We're Going to Hell!!!!

form an orderly line ladies, he'll get to us all.

Friday 1 January 2010

Go on. You know you want to!!!

H00rs, I have had an idea.
As there are so many of you that want some action on the bus, and as the bus is in grave danger of exploding as a result!! I have come up with a cunning plan.
If you tell me roughly (Rob, rough.......) what you want, and with whom, then I'll write you up a one shot and post it here. That way you won't have to wait too long.
You can do what you want, how you want and with whomever you want, as many times as you want! Just tell me in the comments or on Twitter DM, or email if you're shy.
You will NOT shock me. I'll do anything, as long as it's legal!!

So if you want your very own lemon fest with your fav man this is the place.

1 comment:

  1. Uhhh... My wordpress acct wont log me in over here but my twitter is @ginaransomxX ...Thank you for this sexy fucking gift btw...

    So, obvs, I want my Robbie boy... On a couch (I know, Im weird, but on a RAoR post a while back Peeler asked what inanimate object Rob reminded me of, and I said "Couch" ..hench me now fsntasizing about him on a couch.) Better yet, make it a couch on Sam & Bobby's tour bus! TourbusSEX! Yes! Can I get lots of foreplay... obvs bareback (cus DUH!)... three different positions, surprise me! and One position sweet and soft lovemaking, the other two rough and fuckme sex... oh, and lots of kissing? ...and he better be well endowed, not that I doubt he wouldnt be ;) Damn... I seem so demanding! *giggles* but its not everyday someone offers to make your Robfantasy come true right?!

    So for anyone who's reading this.. I hope it didnt offend you... *snickers* ...if it did, then you should probobly just get back to listening to RadioDisney & fawning over Efron... heheh

    ♥ you Claire!!!!!

    ReplyDelete