We're Going to Hell!!!!

We're Going to Hell!!!!

form an orderly line ladies, he'll get to us all.

Sunday 3 January 2010

For the girls who wanted to read it.

This is a work in progress. Be kind please!!!


I’d just put the kettle on when the phone rang. It was my agent.
‘Hi Judy, what’s up?’
‘Hi Claire. Umm nothing really. I’ve just had Robert Pattinson’s agent on the phone. He’s getting stressed about playing Elliot. He was asking if he could meet with you and discuss the book and the character. I gave her your address to pass on to him. Was that ok?’
‘That’s fine. Why is he getting stressed?’ I’d written the novel a year or so back. It had done well and had been bought by one of the big film studios. I’d been delighted when they told me they were casting Rob. After all he was who I was thinking about the whole time I was writing about Elliot, in fact I spend more time than is good for me thinking about him.
‘I think it’s the whole sub/dom thing. I gather he’s having trouble getting into it. He wants to talk to you directly, find out where you got all the ideas from, that kind of thing.’
‘Oh ok. When?’ I took a deep breath. The man I have very grown up fantasies about wants to talk to me about sub/dom relationships and kinky sex!
‘Don’t know, I think he’s going to call you.’
‘All right. Thanks Judy.’

I put the phone down and went back to the kitchen. I really needed that cup of coffee now, and strong! The character of Elliot that Rob had been cast as was a dominant. He was at the extreme end of the genre. I was a dom myself, but far less sadistic. Of course the point of the book was to show how even the most sadistic dom can be subdued by love etc. I was surprised that Rob had taken the role on, it was so far removed from anything he had done before, although I always suspected Edward Cullen to be a secret dominant. I hoped he wouldn’t back out. I really wanted to see him play Elliot.

The coffee was just made when the door bell rang. I frowned. Was I ever going to get to drink it? Anyway I never got visitors during the day. I wasn’t in London much, not often enough to really make friends. But I had a few meetings so I was using my Kensington flat. I put my mug back down and went to look through the peep hole.
When my eye focused I stopped breathing. Oh fuck! He was standing there running his hands through his hair looking so damn sexy I nearly exploded. I didn’t have time to change or brush my hair or anything! I was just in my old denim mini and cropped black cami top, bare feet and hardly any make-up.
Well I couldn’t just leave him standing there.
With a rather shaky hand I opened the door.
When he looked up his eyes widened and he took a couple of beats to compose himself. His eyes ran up and down my body several times. My heart was racing, he was checking me out. I obviously wasn’t what he was expecting.
‘Hello.’ I managed. He was glorious, so beautiful.
‘Hi. Um. I’m looking for Claire Potts?’ he did the hair thing again. Oh those fingers!
‘You’ve found her.’ I smiled. ‘Judy called to say you wanted to speak to me. She said you were going to call.’ I took a step back to allow him in.
‘I was. But the meeting I had this afternoon got cancelled so I thought I’d take the chance of finding you home. Is that ok?’
Stupid question. I could have a million things I needed to do and they would all go to hell.
‘It’s fine. Come through.’ I led the way to the sitting room/kitchen. As I turned my back I heard him inhale sharply. I glanced over my shoulder. He was looking down at my lower back. He’d seen the ink. I saw his hand twitch towards my skin. Oh yes please touch it! But he pulled back and looked up to meet my eyes. His eyes were burning, oh God he was giving me the sex eyes look! I smiled and touched the tattoo of stars that patterned my lower back. He smiled back and ran his fingers through his hair again.
‘I’ve just made coffee. Would you like one?’
‘Yes please.’ His usually smooth voice had a rough edge to it.
‘How do you like it?’ Oh that sounded bad!
He blinked. ‘I’m sorry?’ he breathed.
‘Coffee, how do you take it?’ Shit, everything I was saying was making me think of sex.
‘Milk, one sugar please.’
‘Make yourself at home. I won’t be a sec.’ I indicated the sitting room area that was open to the kitchen. He sat himself down so that he was facing me, watching me. I had to turn my back to him to make the coffee. I could feel his eyes on my back.
‘I like the stars.’ He said at last. When I looked over my shoulder he was running his thumb across his lips. Oh hell I was going to explode!
‘Thank you. Not everyone does.’
‘Have you any others?’
‘Well this one dosen’t end there, there’s more to it that you can only see when my back is bare.’ I heard his breath catch. I blinked hard. ‘But there is another one. On my shoulder.’
I took the coffee over and sat it down on the table in front of the sofa. Then I took the seat next to him. Sod it I was going to sit next to him.
‘Can I see?’ he asked. ‘The one on your shoulder?’
‘Sure.’ I turned to one side and lifted my long blonde hair out of the way. I have ‘Be safe’ on my left shoulder.
‘From Twilight right?’
‘Right.’ I grinned. ‘Guilty as charged. I am a Twilighter. But not a fanatic, you’re quite safe.’
He smiled and I saw his hand twitch again.
‘You can touch if you want to.’ I offered, oh please! He extended one of his long slender fingers and traced across the two words. He felt wonderful, my whole body tingled. Oh what I could do to this boy! I’d love to be his dom.
‘Did it hurt?’ He breathed.
‘No, not exactly. You can feel him doing it, but it’s not unpleasant. It’s the whole pleasure/pain thing I think.’
‘Pleasure/pain?’ He withdrew his hand and I turned back to face him.
‘Yes. I guess that’s part of what you want to talk to me about isn’t it? Judy said you wanted to talk to me about Elliot and the whole submissive/dominant thing?’ Just saying it made me think things I shouldn’t, and it was getting hot in there.
‘Umm yes. Except that I wasn’t expecting.......I mean. Well I wasn’t expecting you to be.......like you are.’ He blushed a little and did the hair thing.
‘You were expecting me to be fifty, overweight but with a good imagination?’ I smiled. It happened a lot. People expected erotic writers to be all frustrated spinsters.
‘Something like that.’ He confessed.
‘Are you disappointed?’
‘No!’ He bit his lower lip, oh I could just imagine doing that.
‘So what do you want to know?’ I tried hard to sound like a professional writer, not a lust filled crazy woman.
‘Well I just can’t seem to understand the whole sub/dom thing. I can sort of see what the dominant gets out of it, but what’s in it for the submissive?’
‘Most people ask that. It’s hard to describe, practical demonstrations are better.’ Hell had I just said that out loud? I heard his breath catch and saw his eyes widen. ‘But a good dom should be as concerned with the pleasure of their sub as their own pleasure. I always am.’ His eyebrows shot up then and he nearly choked on his coffee.
‘You’re a ...........’
‘I’m a dominant, yes. But not to the extreme of Elliot. And not always, only with partners who want that. I’ve been a sub once to. So I know that the submissive gets just as much out of the relationship. I’m sorry. Have I shocked you?’ He was gazing at me in amazement.
‘Yes, I guess you have. I’ve never met anyone who...does that sort of thing for real.’
‘So you’ve never had kinky sex?’ I raised an eyebrow.
‘Well, I suppose. But....not like that.’ I saw him shift slightly and noticed the beginning of the bulge in his crotch, this was turning him on. Oh God!
‘It’s not all handcuffs and whips you know.’ I smiled.
‘But the pleasure/pain thing. Don’t you have to hurt the other person?’ His eyes were burning into mine and he was leaning in to me a little.
‘Not in a bad way.’ I looked at his beautiful mouth. ‘Shall I show you?’
‘Umm......’ He bit his lip again. ‘Ok.’
Without a word I put my index finger up to his soft lips and pushed against them. He responded by opening his mouth a little. I pushed my finger between his lips and against his teeth. He opened his mouth and allowed me to slip my finger in. His eyes were smouldering and his breathing had hardened a little, he’d also moved in even closer.
‘Now bite.’ I breathed. My heart was pounding, his mouth was so warm. ‘Bite down on my finger.’ And he did. I groaned as his teeth dug into my skin. I curled my finger round and tugged on his jaw. He bit down harder and groaned a little himself.
‘It hurts, but it’s so nice.’ I breathed. ‘Do you like doing it?’ He nodded and bit down again. I groaned again, it really did feel good.
Slowly I withdrew my finger and put it in my own mouth. He bit his lip again and let out a low moan. I leaned in to him and gently pressed my lips to his. His response was instant. His lips parted and he started kissing me hard, his hand cupping the back of my neck while he leaned in closer. I sucked his bottom lip in between my teeth and gently bit down. He groaned, so I did it again, harder. He responded by pulling me close and up onto his lap. I could feel him swollen against me. I pushed my fingers into his thick tangle of bronze hair. I‘d wanted to do that for so long, it was so soft. I ran one finger across the back of his neck and bit down on his lip again. He moaned and moved forward, pushing me back against the cushions. As I lay back he pushed his knees between mine and pressed himself close. It was my turn to moan, he felt wonderful. His hips flexed and his hardness rubbed exquisitely against me. Oh holy fuck!
We needed to stop kissing before we stopped breathing. When he pulled away slightly we were both gasping for air.
‘I’m sorry.’ He gasped. ‘I didn’t mean to jump you, but when you bit my lip like that...’
‘Don’t be sorry. Just tell me what you want. What will give you pleasure?’
‘I don’t know. I can’t think’ He breathed.
‘What are your instincts telling you?’ We were still locked together, he was still on top of me, pressed against me.
‘All I can think of right now is...’ he bit his lip, he wasn’t sure if he should say it out loud. I stroked the back of his neck again.
‘Yes?’
‘Is...being inside you.’ His eyes were burning into mine, I could see the intensity of his longing, it was mirrored by my own. I knew we couldn’t do anything until we’d both released the pressure. I wanted him in me badly, more than I wanted anything else, and there was a lot else I wanted to do to him.
‘How do you want me? Tell me how to make it good for you.’ I breathed. ‘Show me.’
‘If you keep talking like that I’m gonna come right now!’ He gasped.
‘Then just pull your jeans down and take my knickers off, that’s all we need do. We have plenty of time to do everything else.’
He raised himself up just enough to allow me to wriggle out of my knickers and to pull his jeans and trunks down to his knees. I pushed my skirt up over my hips and wrapped one leg around him.
He repositioned himself between my thighs, I could feel him against me. I was soaking, desperate for him. He groaned at the contact and pulled his hips back. I held my breath. Our eyes locked together and I brought my other leg up around his waist. He flexed forward and thrust into me. I gripped him tight.
‘Oh God!’ He cried. ‘You’re so wet!’
‘Because I want you so much.’ I panted. ‘Do what pleases you, take me as hard as you like.’
‘Oh fuck!’ He groaned and started to thrust hard into me. His beautiful eyes never left mine as he pounded on, oh he felt so good. I was going to come hard, any minute. He upped the rhythm and started to slam right up to the hilt.
‘Oh Rob yes!’ My muscles started to throb and clench around him.
‘I’m gonna come, it’s too good!’ He gasped.
‘Let go Rob, I’m with you.’ I felt him start to quiver. He withdrew fully and slammed back in hard. That was my trigger. I exploded around him, my whole body consumed with it. He was hardly moving now, he was emptying himself into me, I could feel him throbbing and pumping. We were both crying out each others name.
Eventually our bodies calmed. He collapsed down onto me, his sweet, hot breath on my neck. I stroked his hair and brought my own breathing under control. Gently he withdrew and rolled off of me. He cuddled me to him and kissed the top of my head.
‘Wow.’ He said at last.
‘And that was just a quickie. Imagine what it’ll be like when we really put our minds to it.’ I smiled. ‘There’s a lot I could teach you, if you’d like that?’
‘I think I would yes. And not just for the film.’ He kissed my head again.
‘In that case I need to show you a few things.’ I got up and retrieved my knickers. He straightened himself out and followed me to my bedroom.
I opened the blanket box at the foot of my bed. Inside were a wide selection of handcuffs, vibrators and various other toys and aids. I watched his reaction closely. His eyes widened but he didn’t seem horrified.
‘You use all these?’ He whispered.
‘Yes. Or they are used on me, or I use them on someone. What are you thinking?’
‘I’m thinking....a million things all at once! Umm. Are they....compulsory?’
‘No. Not at all. If you don’t like it then we won’t do it. The first step is for you to show me what you like, and for you to find out for yourself what pleases you.’
‘What about you? I’d like to know what you like. I want to please you to.’ He gently wound his arm around my waist. I leaned into him, he really did feel nice.
‘You will Rob, you do. And pleasing you will please me. Like I said, a good dom wants to please their sub as much as the sub wants to please their dom.’
He nodded. He went over to the box and started looking through everything. I stood back and watched. I saw him pick up one of the vibrators, he looked across to me and blushed a little. He was biting his lip again and running his hand through his hair. He picked up another one, it was different from the others. He frowned.
‘Why is this one different?’
‘Because that one’s for you, not me.’ I grinned. He raised an eyebrow.
‘You mean......?’ He turned it round in his hand.
‘Yes. Pleasure/pain. It’s actually very nice. Although I prefer the real thing, as it were.’
‘So you would use this...on me?’
‘If you’d like me to.’ I was chewing my lower lip now, the thought of using that on him.
He handed it to me.
‘Yes?’ I asked. He nodded.
When he was stripped to his trunks I stood back and gazed. Oh my, he was glorious. His erection was straining against the thin fabric of his underwear. I already knew the rumours were right, I’d felt it, but I longed to see it to.
‘If you don’t like it, tell me. I’m not in to safe words or anything. Just ask me to stop and I’ll stop. Ok?’
‘Ok.’ He was shaking a little.
‘Take them off and climb onto the bed.’ I said quietly. He slid his trunks down, releasing his hardness. I liked my lips. I could imagine taking him into my mouth, deep throating him, having him fuck my mouth. He turned and climbed onto the bed.
‘Now just sit on your heels. I’ll only be a second.’ I got the lubricant out and slicked up the toy. Then I handed it to him. ‘Slick up your hand for me. Then take hold of yourself. You might want to wank, or I could do that for you, or we could do it together.’ He groaned and gripped his cock.
‘Are you ready?’ I was breathing hard now.
‘Yes.’ He gasped.
Gently I positioned the vibrator and slowly slid it into him. He cried out so I stopped. But he pushed back more, so I slid it in further.
‘Oh God that hurts! But hell it feels good!’ He moaned. Slowly I withdrew it half way and pushed it back in. ‘Ohhhhhhhhhh!’
I saw him start to pump his hard cock. I slid my hand round and wound my own fingers round him.
‘Oh yes!’ He breathed. Together we pumped him. All the time I moved the toy around.
‘Are you ready for me to switch it on?’ He nodded. I pushed the button and it sprang into life.
‘Oh fuck!’ He cried and gripped himself harder, pumped faster. I helped him. Within seconds he was exploding into our hands. He was moaning loudly, gasping and groaning. When he was spent I turned the toy off and withdrew it. He flopped down onto the bed.
‘Are you ok?’ I asked. I lay down next to him and stroked his hair.
‘Yes. Oh God yes. That was something else! I want to do that again please.’ He rolled over and pulled me to him. Then he kissed me deeply.
‘But what do you get out of that? I mean, it doesn’t seem fair.’
‘I get the pleasure of pleasing you.’ I said and stroked his cheek.
‘I’d like to give you something back. What would you like?’ he was running little kisses along my jaw line.
‘What would you like to do to me?’ The feeling of his lips on my skin was heavenly.
‘Well you said you liked ‘the real thing’ can I give you that? I’d like to know what that feels like.’ His perfect green eyes were running over me. ‘And I’d like to get you naked to.’
‘Naked I can do. But the other. It’s rather...advanced. Are you sure? I mean I’d love to have you that way, but I’m not sure you’re ready.’ Oh he was going to be such a pleasure to train if this was how responsive and keen he was. And he could make a great dom if he was prepared to please like this.
‘I’d like to try.’ He ran his hand down the side of my body.
‘First things first.’ I said. I sat up and pulled my top off. I didn’t have a bra on and my nipples were hard, just having him so close was turning me on so much. As soon as my top was off he leaned in.
‘Beautiful.’ He murmured. He eased me back onto the bed and helped me pull off my skirt and then my knickers. ‘So beautiful.’ He gasped. ‘I want to touch....everywhere.’
‘Do whatever you want. If I don’t like it, I’ll tell you.’ I croaked, I was tingling at the thought of his touch.
Slowly he shifted onto his knees and leaned over me. He kissed my mouth, pushing his tongue between my teeth. As he did he ran one hand down and stroked my throat, collar bones and then down. As his tongue worked its way around the inside of my mouth his fingers found my left nipple. He started to rub it between his fingers, then he gently tugged. I groaned. He did it again, and again. So good! He took his mouth away from mine and worked down, planting little kisses as he went, until he reached my right nipple. He sucked it between his lips and grazed his teeth over it, rolling his tongue around it. I moaned and arched my back. I pushed my fingers into his hair. With his other hand he traced a finger down to my navel, then on and on. He nudged my legs apart and slipped his fingers through my patch of hair.
‘Oh Rob!’ I gasped as his fingers started to stroke over my clit. He was still working on my nipples when he slipped his fingers up into me. I moaned.
‘So wet!’ He moaned. When he shifted I could feel how hard he was. He worked me with his fingers, I flexed my hips up to meet them. ‘Let me do it to you. Let me give you what you want, let me try.’
‘Yes.’ I breathed. ‘If you want to. Yes.’
He pulled away from me and helped me to sit up.
‘You’ll need the lube.’ I told him. ‘Cover your cock with it.’ I watched as he did this. When he looked back up to me I could see he wanted this, but he was nervous to. I had two leather straps hanging from the ceiling above the bed. I slipped my wrists into them.
‘I wondered what they were for.’ He grinned.
‘I need the support they give.’ I turned to look at him over my shoulder. ‘kneel down behind me and take hold of my hips. I’ll need your help to position me. As soon as you’re ready tell me.’
I felt him moving behind me. He shifted so that he was behind and beneath me.
‘I’m ready.’ He whispered.
‘Take hold of your cock and help me find you.’ I started to lower myself down. I felt his head push between my cheeks.
‘Are you ready?’ I asked. ‘I don’t think you’ll last long though. And if you don’t like it tell me.’
‘I’m ready. And I’ll tell you.....Please.’ His breathing was hard.
Slowly I lowered down onto him. I cried out as he entered me. I carried on until he was fully inside me.
‘Oh God!’ He gasped. ‘So tight!’
‘Oh Rob that feels so good! Is it good for you to?’
‘Yes! It feels amazing. What do you want me to do?’
‘Can you reach around and do what you were doing before?’
He reached one hand round and started to massage my wet clit. As he did I started to move above him. Oh yes, that was it!
‘Oh Babe! Tell me how to make you come.’ He groaned.
‘Your fingers, push them into me.’ He did. I increased my rhythm. I was amazed he was still with me. For most men the tightness is their undoing, they can only last a few strokes. He had good self control, that was very good.
I was going to come, I could feel it building. When he pressed down on my clit that was it.
‘Rob!’ I pushed back down onto him as my body exploded and imploded at the same time. I felt him quivering, I could feel him panting against my bare skin. He was with me.
‘Oh yes!’ He cried. I could feel him throbbing inside me, emptying himself again and again.
Eventually I lifted off him and unhooked my wrists from the straps. He took my hands in his and kissed where the straps had been.
‘You’re amazing.’ He said at last. ‘No one’s ever made me feel like this before.’ He lay down on the bed and pulled me down by his side. He held me close against him and I snuggled into his damp chest.
‘Are you ok? I didn’t hurt you?’ He kissed the top of my head.
‘No, you didn’t hurt me, not in a bad way. In fact you were far better at that than I thought you would be. You could make a great dom.’
‘I’d rather be your sub than someone else’s dom.’ He stroked the arm that was draped across his chest. ‘I don’t want to do this with anyone else. Unless....’ he looked down at me.
‘Unless?’ I met his gaze.
‘Unless you’re spoken for?’ he frowned.
‘I wasn’t. And I’d very much like to be your dom, for now.’ I stretched up and kissed him.
‘For now?’ he was frowning again.
I smiled. ‘All I mean is I’ll be your dom while you’re training. Then we’ll see. We could change roles later, it might be good for you to be my dom for a while. But either way I’m yours for as long as you want me.’
‘Good.’ He leaned down and kissed me deeply. ‘So does the dom always decide what happens?’
‘Mostly. But only after they have learnt what their sub likes. So I now know you like what I like, so far. I know that if I demanded any of this again that you’d be happy to comply. And we’ll keep trying new things until we’re both sure. For now you can have as much say as me. That way I get to know what gives you pleasure. And what you don’t like also. I’ll never demand you do anything you don’t like, however much I might want it. In return you’ll never refuse to do what I ask.’
‘But what if I feel like sex and you don’t?’
‘You really think I’m ever going to say no to sex with Robert Pattinson?’ I grinned. ‘But should that unlikely event ever happen we have the toys, just choose one.’
‘Can we play with them together?’
‘Of course.’ I trailed a finger across his hard muscles, he really was too perfect.
‘Umm, that’s nice. So what’s next?’ I could see him swelling again under my touch.
‘Wow, you really are keen! Is three times not enough for one afternoon?’ I laughed.
‘I want to spend the rest of my life making love to you.’ He rolled over onto his side and propped himself up on one elbow. How could I say no to him?
‘What do you want to do?’ I ran my hand down and gently stroked his hardness. He groaned. ‘What do you want me to do?’ I stroked more. ‘Tell me how to please you.’
‘I want to do everything, I want you to do everything.’ He breathed.
‘You know you really shouldn’t say something like that to a dominant.’ I grinned. ‘You might regret it.’
‘I don’t care. As long as it’s you doing it I’ll love it.’ He pushed his hips up. I took a proper hold of him and squeezed. ‘Oh yes!’ he groaned.
‘Let’s see how much self control you have. I’m going to try a few things and see what you like. I want you to try hard not to come, ok?’ I let go of him and ran my fingers along his jaw and then across his lips. He opened his mouth and quickly bit my finger.
‘Cheeky boy!’ I smiled. ‘Self control, remember.’ Not that I had much of my own just now, I wanted to just jump him! But he wanted to learn, and I wanted to teach him.
‘I’ll try.’ He breathed. ‘What if I can’t? I mean, you turn me on so much, I’m not sure how much I could take.’
‘I won’t punish you this time.’ I smiled. ‘Don’t worry. I’m not into punishments as such. Unless you want punishing.’ I raised an eyebrow. He groaned.
‘Please....please touch me again. Do everything. I’ll try to stay in control. I want to do what you want.’
I ran my eyes over him and chewed my lip. Where to start? Oh I could do so much to him. But it might be better to start off simply. Mind you he’d already proved he could take more hard core stuff. He was lying there naked, begging me to touch him!! How many times had I dreamed this?
This needed to be about him. I wanted to make him come again and again and I wanted to see how quickly he could recover in-between. So I leaned down and started to kiss and gently nip my teeth across his skin, he tasted wonderful. I flickered my tongue over his hard nipples. He was breathing hard, but he was trying hard to keep control. When my lips travelled down to his firm stomach he gripped the sheets and clenched his jaw. I ran my hand ahead of my mouth and started to grip him. I ran my nails over him. He groaned.
I looked up and saw that he had his eyes closed, focusing on the sensations. His breathing was shallow now, but steady. I carried on and took him into my mouth. He cried out and gripped the sheets harder. I stilled until he had recovered himself. Then I slowly worked my mouth right down, taking him in further and further. All the time I ran my tongue around him and gently nipped with the edge of my teeth. When I was sure he could take it I swallowed and deep throated him. He cried out again and this time he wound his fingers into my hair and gripped. Oh that felt nice. He started to flex his hips, he wanted to fuck my mouth.
‘I want to...’ he gasped, ‘can... I?’
I nodded and sucked harder. He started to thrust up into my mouth, gripping my hair.
‘Oh God, Babe that’s so good!’ His whole body was stiff, he was trying very hard not to come. ‘I want to last for you, but....you’re too good.’
I upped the pace, I wanted him to come. He was doing so well, he’d lasted longer than I expected.
‘Please....I need to.....Oh I need to....’ He begged. I nodded and gently bit him, sucking hard at the same time. ‘Oh fuck!’ he cried and came hard into my mouth. I swallowed instantly.

1 comment: